Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Smart Casual


Are you planning to change how you look like while going to work? Or perhaps you just want to have some changes on your fashion statement? Whether you are concerned with the latter or the former, my own idea of a smart casual look might be perfect for you!


TOP


For this 'smart casual' look, wearing anything light-colored for your top would be a good start. Colors like beige, light cream, baby pink or purple are some of the shades you could opt to choose for your top. In our session, I chose a beige short-sleeved top for Elizabeth. Initially, I thought that maybe we could have a problem with its color since our model has a slightly dark complexion. But, when she wore it, I'm glad to see that it actually complemented with her skin tone. In fact, she looked lighter wearing it!



BOTTOM


Instead of having Elizabeth wear a skirt, I let her try on a high-waist jegging. The jegging appears to be a denim yet, it is actually stretchable and is very smooth. I also advised her to tuck in her beige short-sleeved top onto her jegging to give it a touch of being formal or casual at that. After doing so, I noticed that everything looked plain and so I decided to let her try on some of her fashionable belts.




VOILA!




Upon wearing a wide belt with a butterfly on its center, the get-up looked much better and not boring anymore. Of course, other belts aside from the wide ones can still look perfect with this 'smart casual' look, just make sure that the color you choose would suit everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment