Tuesday, October 16, 2012

REVIEW: St. IVES Daily Hydrating Vitamin E Lotion


Like what I said on my previous post, I've always been taking care of my skin because ever since I was a child, I wanted to have a fairer skin. However, I can still remember how putting on lotion on my skin made me irritated because of the discomforting feeling it gives me. But everything changed when I realized the need to nourish my skin and keep it moisturized everyday.
I came across various lotions - whitening, moisturizing, etc. But there is only one brand and one product from them that I sticked to - St. Ives Daily Hydrating Vitamin E lotion. I started using this product last year when I went to SM Department Store in SM Dasmarinas to buy some stuffs for myself. I've heard some of my classmates talk about this brand and I've read numerous reviews about their products online and it really gave me the urge to try it when I saw it on the stand. I am really lucky that SM sells it. :-)
Regarding the product, I really like its lightness, its fragrance - which is not too overpowering. Of course, its consistency is  a plus! In a span of a year, I would say that it really made my skin healthier, smoother and more evened. Amazingly, one thing I noticed is that although the product doesn't promise lightening, it seemed like it helped to! Attached below are some of the pictures of my skin - with and without the flash(from the camera).
THE FINAL VERDICT
This product is indeed a must-try!
You've got to have a healthier skin by using this product continuously. And what really caught my respect for this product is that it does more than what it promised.
Until the next review!


No comments:

Post a Comment