Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Avon Quelch Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream



Avon Quelch Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream

PRICE: P109(discounted price)

I'm the kind of person who cares too much about hygiene, in fact, those who are close to me sometimes call me banidoso(vain). Aside from using various soaps, cleansers, whitening lotions and creams, I also care about perspiration.

It has always been a big issue for me to smell good so people around won't have to suffer from any bad odor. HAHAHAHA!
I am not convinced by how the different commercially-available deodorants present themselves and promise to take care of my perspiration issues. So I tried using Avon Quelch Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream when I was on my first year in 
College.

I heard about its proven effectiveness from my auntie who happened to be an Avon dealer 
that time. My mom also used it  before  and I also saw how this product stayed true to its 
promises.

Anyway, here are the things this product promises to its users:


+ Leaves underarms feeling fresh and dry even in the most demanding situations.

+ Whitens skin with Birch Extract and bleaches underarm hair with Chamomile.
+ Provides 24-hour odor and wetness protection, while being gentle on the skin.
+ Non-sticky and non-staining.
+ Powder Fresh scent.



I have been using this product for three years and I never planned to change this one as my deodorant since I prefer a deodorant cream rather than the conventional deodorant we have in the market. Also, I noticed that the promises stated above are indeed achieved while using this product.




After a long day, I can't smell anything bad from my underarm, even when I ask our manang to smell it for me(close kami kaya wala na sa amin yun! hahaha!). Also, manang Beth never complained that my uniform was stained with this deodorant. Furthermore, my underarm never looked so dark while using this product. But what I really liked most about this product is that it really helped in bleaching my underarm hair so I never had the need to shave it due to its volume.



VERDICT

I definitely recommend this to everyone and I will surely buy another one once my nth bottle is empty. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment