Tuesday, July 16, 2013

AROME: My Top 5 Locally Available Fragrances


Are you one of those people out there who love perfumes? If you are, then you'll probably get to like this post since I'll share my TOP 5 Locally Available Fragrances!

As a student, I don't want to spend much on buying perfumes so I started to look for perfumes that are cheap yet smell great. We have a lot of cheap perfumes in the market, but most of the time, these perfumes lack the lasting power that most of us are looking for a perfume aside from its aroma.

Fortunately, I have found locally available perfumes which add a lot of value to your money! 

Are you ready for the
COUNTDOWN 
to my 
TOP 5 LOCALLY AVAILABLE FRAGRANCES?

TOP 5: Tangerine by Zen Zest



CITRUS!!! CITRUS!!!
Who among you loves fragrances that are rich in citrus flavor? HANDS UP PLEASE!
I, too, love the aroma that citrus fruits provide so when I went to Zen Zest's kiosk at SM Dasmarinas and get notice of the word TANGERINE in one of their fragrances, I immediately got hold of it. I then sprayed a little bit on my wrist and the burst of citrus flavors instantly danced in the air. Moreover, the infusion of some notes of melon blended well with that of the tangerine, creating a gentle smell right for a hot weather. The only downside of this Eau de Toilette is its short-lived fragrance which can only remedied by frequently spraying on your body. Nevertheless, this P220.00-eau de toilette adds value to your money and is worthy of being included in my list.

TOP 4: ELEMENTS: ICE by Penshoppe



Ice is one of the variants under Penshoppe's perfume line 'Elements.' What I like about this is that it has some notes of marine and some fresh spicy notes too which somehow reminds me of perfumes such as Cool Water by Davidoff. With its cold and aqua feel, this cologne is suited for use during summer or whenever it's hot outside. However, one of the cons about this is its overpowering or very strong fragrance that it sometimes seem synthetic - smells like alcohol. Despite that, it is still worth the money!

By the way, I'd like to thank my dear cousin, Eunice, for giving this to me during my birthday. :)

TOP 3: BOY in LOVE by Penshoppe



Are you a boy in love?
Penshoppe was right to name this scent that way because it really reminds me of how I've got a crush on a girl when I was still in Elementary School. The very neat and refreshing scent of Boy in Love entices anyone who smelled it. This fragrance suits anyone who wants to smell like a sweet young boy in love. :)

TOP 2: Outspoken by Avon



"An outrageously bold expression of iced berry shockingly contrasted with ultra-feminine tuberose absolute and racy black leather. "

The statement you've just read is the exact description Avon has given to its perfume line Outspoken, which is endorsed by Fergie. The scent of this Eau de Parfum is indeed bold and dark, but there is a meek and gentle note that is revealed after quite some time of wearing it.  This made me love to wear it whenever it's rainy or cold outside. I also wear this perfume whenever I feel sad and lonely - its scent gives me a feeling of being caressed and changes my mood to being okay. The best thing about this products is that I bought it online for only P500.00. It's a huge value for my money! 

Outspoken by Fergie will always be one of my all-time favorite perfumes and I'll definitely buy another when my first bottle is already empty.

TOP 1: New York by Playboy


Last week, I went to Watsons at SM Dasmarinas to look for a new perfume. I brought a classmate with me to help me decide on what to buy. We immediately went to the Men's Corner to try some of the perfumes and I ended up choosing New York by Playboy. Aside from the fact it only costs P525.00 compared to the other branded perfumes out in the market priced at P1,000.00 and up, this fragrance lasts longer compared to those within this price range. 

Moreover, Playboy was able to blend some notes of vanilla with that of fruity and citrus scents without making one overpower the other. This accord of my favorite scents feels like I'm eating two ice creams at once.

New York by Playboy definitely deserves to be on top of my list.How about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment