Saturday, September 28, 2013

AVON SKIN SO SOFT: SOFT AND WHITE GLUTATHIONE LOTION



PRIMER


Last March, Avon released its newest variant under its Skin So Soft Hand and Body Lotion line, the SOFT AND WHITE GLUTATHIONE LOTION. I only knew about this product when I accidentally walked inside an Avon Outlet along the Gov. E. Mangubat Avenue in Dasmarinas, Cavite.

When I already got inside the store, I was really surprised that this specific Avon Outlet has almost all of the Avon Products offered in the Brochure. Of course, the next thing I did is to look for a lotion because my bottle of Kojie San Lightening Lotion was almost empty that time. My search led me to a stand of lotions at the corner of the store and for the second time, I was stunned by what I saw - a complete collection of Skin So Soft Lotions. 

Then, I immediately asked the saleslady if they have the Soft and White Glutathione Lotion. Upon knowing that they still have a lot of these lotions, I grabbed one and purchased it for only P125.00(price on Brochure: P169.00).

REVIEW

According to Avon:
Glutathione, which is known to be a powerful antioxidant that effectively whitens skin is combined with Soft and White's Advanced Brightening Complex and Marula Oil for even faster results.

This product really promises a lot and I was challenged to know if this product will stay true to its promises. Join me as I make a review of Avon's Skin So Soft: Soft and White Glutathione Lotion.


This lotion comes in a simple yet elegantly designed 250ml bottle that is identical to the other variants of SOS Lotions. At the back of the bottle, you'll read a more comprehensive overview of what the product supposedly does.


The lotion is not too watery nor is it too thick.
What I actually like about its viscosity is that it's perfectly blended in such a way that it does not give a sticky after-feel upon application and that it scratches the idea of being a cheap and ineffective lotion due to its water content.



The photo below shows how the cream looks like when applied to the skin. As you can see, it can be easily spread on to the skin without leaving a powdery residue and for me it's the most disgusting after-effect a lotion can give. Thankfully, this lotion does not do that! :)


Finally, I like the scent of this lotion - a combination of floral and powdery aroma. However, its scent does not last long compared to my previous lotion, Kojie San Skin Lightening Lotion, whose scent can last up to 12 hours.

As for the product's effectivity, I can say that it truly lightens and gives the skin a glowing look. (PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED SOON)




No comments:

Post a Comment