Sunday, November 11, 2012

Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal 7-Day Program Kit DAY 1




I personally don't know much about Yves Rocher until I've read some of the reviews on its products over the internet. I found out that there are a lot of bloggers who got satisfied with the results of cointinuously using its products. I joined one of Yves Rocher's online contest and luckily, I was one of their winners so I had the chance to experience what their products do and post a review about it here.


Hydra Vegetal is the latest skin care line by Yves Rocher so it is a good idea to make a review about how this newbie performs.

The kit comes with a Cleansing milk, toner and a facial cream. The cleansing milk has to be applied first, followed by the toner and the cream. At first, I thought that these will be very sticky since it came from saps but upon application, I noticed that it was actually smooth yet a little bit oily. But compared to the other brands/creams I used, its viscosity/texture is more tolerable that I almost don't bother about it.

Cleansing Milk
Toner
Cream


Initially, my skin looks dull and rough and lacks color and vibrance


.Upon the application of the cleansing milk, my skin looked more lively and moisturized but I didn't like the shine which indicates the presence of much oil.


After the application of the cleansing milk, I got another cotton ball, filled some toner, and dabbed it onto my face. After doing so, I found out how filthy the cotton ball was. It's a good thing because it means that it really helped in removing dirt on my face.

Finally, I gently applied the cream on my face and noticed that I looked more moisturized with a lessed shine compared earlier. I also loved the fact that my skin looked brighter and livelier.


No comments:

Post a Comment