Monday, October 29, 2012

Skin Tight-O!

Today marks the beginning of my venture to fashion blogging. I am not taking everything seriously because I am actually doing this for fun and for discovering new things in life. Last summer, I planned about making an article about fashion and I thought that the sembreak would be the most ideal time to do this. And voila! I never thought that I would be able to make one today.

So, for my very first article about fashion, I asked my dear cousin, Elizabeth, to be my model for this photo shoot and have it photographed by no other than my very mabait na kuya, EJ. We placed most of my cousin's clothes on her bed and tried looking for those that will complement each other.



The first combination we had was pairing a sleeveless top with horizontal stripes(Black, gray and red), with a girl's washed short. This actually looks nice since that light-colored washed shorts gives emphasis on the sleeveless top. Also, the horizontal stripes look perfect on Elizabeth's thin body since it actually helped in making her look a little bit more thick.



Moreover, this get-up is very ideal during summer and whenever it is hot outside. But, it is not limited to those conditions stated earlier. Of course, going to a mall wearing this kind of clothes would be very interesting. Aside from the fact that the clothes are very light and comfy, these actually let anyone who wears it flaunt what she got!

Putting on a dark make-up would give you an image of being provocative yet decent enough. Aside from this, a darker make-up would give you an impression of being confident, carefree and rebel-yet-pacified. Just make sure that when you put on a dark eye-shadow, you also have to wear a dark lipstick to portray the image of being a hot chick.






No comments:

Post a Comment