Sunday, October 14, 2012

REVIEW: Zen Zest Tangerine

Before I start writing my review about one of the Zen Zest’s Household favorites, the very yummy Tangerine, I would like to express my desire for everyone to accept me in the blogging community as it is my first time to write a review of a product i use.

Anyway, Zen Zest has always been one of the brands that has caught my attention ever since- even prior to buying their products. My aunties are loyal patrons of their scents so there were times when I would go to their rooms and try on some of their perfumes and colognes. Not knowing that majority of their perfumes are from Zen Zest, I already had my own favorites from their array of fragrances – and of course, now I know that they are from Zen Zest!


One of my favorites is the Zen Zest Tangerine. Its scent is extremely refreshing as it dazzles with fruity notes of Watermelon infused with the citrusy scent of Tangerine. When I brought some of my friends in a Zen Zest kiosk at SM Dasmarinas, I asked the saleslady to let them try on some of their scents. As usual, Tangerine was one of the two scents my friends gave a “yes” to. The other was the Magenta.

When I used it for the first time going to school, I noticed that people where looking at me whenever I came their way and while inside a jeepney. Maybe they not expecting that a scent like that of Zen Zest’s Tangerine could be so perfect for a guy like me.

About the lasting time of the scent, it could last until 4 hours if the weather is not too hot, Otherwise, it could only last until 2-2 and a half hours. Nevertheless, it is pretty much impressive, considering the fact that it is just priced P200.

THE FINAL VERDICT

I would definitely recommend this scent to my friends and I would buy another bottle once I’m done with my first.

No comments:

Post a Comment