Monday, February 24, 2014

Dreams come true.

Bonjour!

Here I am once again after a very long break from blogging. I've been so busy with my studies and co-curricular activities lately that I barely had the time to write stories for my blog.

And today, February 25, 2014, I find the perfect time to write a simple insight regarding the truth behind the very common expression, "Dreams come true."

I know for a fact that each and everyone of us has his own share of dreams and that no matter how small or big these dreams are, they remain as some sort of inspiration and motivation for us to strive harder.

Many years have past and I have realized a lot of things throughout my journey to the present. I have witnessed how my simple dreams have turned into reality and how God managed to make things turn out to be the best. There are important lessons in life that I have learned from all of the things that I went through and I am very privileged to share them to all of you.

Our Dreams are within our Reach
You might be thinking right now that your dreams are too hard to achieve, that they seem so hard to find. But I tell you, everything unravels at the perfect time. Your dreams might appear blurred right now but, it doesn't mean that they won't happen, that their realization is impossible. You must understand that when you are able to think of something, you are most likely capable of doing it.

Our Dreams happen at the Perfect Time
Do not be so impatient in waiting for the realization of your dreams. It still feels best when you know that things fall into place and that you have never grown tired of waiting. But of course, you must be doing your best while waiting. I have heard a very few stories of people getting their dreams from doing nothing.
When you know in your heart that you are doing everything that you can, you surely must have found the peace and joy that say you don't have to rush things. It is sweeter when the realization of your dreams comes in a form of surprise.

Tell God the desires of your heart
I am blessed to share to you a verse from the bible that encourages us to surrender to God all of our dreams and desires. Psalm 37:4 tells us 'Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.'
It is true that we cannot have everything in life. Not all of our dreams will come into realization but we should not be discouraged because it is also true that everything works together for good if we truly love God.
God's plans are far better than our own plans and we are truly blessed if the desires of our heart coincide with the will of the Lord. If not, there is no reason to be sad because for sure, God knows what's best for us. Talk to God and tell Him what are your dreams and goals in life. Do not be afraid of getting a "No" for an answer because whatever God's answer is, I am sure that it will always turn out to be the best for you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, well said! I agree with everything you said! Still waiting for my dreams to come true at age 25!

    ReplyDelete