Saturday, December 14, 2013

GARNIER LIGHT COMPLETE: IT'S NOT A FOR-GIRLS-ONLY MOISTURIZER

A 180° SHIFT TO GARNIER LIGHT COMPLETE


Two years ago, I used Garnier Light as my daily moisturizer and that was the time when I received a lot of compliment from my relatives about my fairer skin. Those were the days that I'm religiously using the Garnier Light line from Garnier.

Unfortunately, since I dealt with my major subjects in Electronics Engineering, I never had the time to use any moisturizer or do any beauty regimen regularly. Hence, like in a video game, I started from scratch in achieving the kind of skin I'd like to have.

Last month, I went to SM Dasmarinas to check out the latest whitening products available in the market and the first thing that I looked for is the Garnier Light. However, I found out that it isn't available anymore. I got a little bit disappointed but when the saleslady told me that a new variant was already out instead, I immediately checked it out, purchased it and went home. Now, I have a new baby: GARNIER LIGHT COMPLETE!!!

The following morning, I excitedly use the product and here are a few reasons why I think GARNIER LIGHT COMPLETE is the ULTIMATE MOISTURIZER FOR ME.


IT IS AFFORDABLE 

As a student, I only have a limited budget for whitening products. So, the price and value for money are two of the biggest considerations I take a look at whenever I am looking for whitening product. Garnier Light Complete qualifies for this criterion. The brand's commitment to creating affordable high quality products made me love their products even more!

 IT IS NON-STICKY 

Garnier Light Complete is one of the moisturizers that have a matte finish when applied. A guy like me who's prone to having an oily skin find it very convenient to have a moisturizer that controls the secretion of oil on the face.


IT FIGHTS ACNE AND HELPS 
HEALING PIMPLES

This moisturizer contains Salicylic Acid which is known to help clear and prevent pimples and skin blemishes. Upon using this product for more than a week, I noticed that my pimples are reduced to a much smaller size and my dark spots seem to lighten. Furthermore, I no longer experience heavy production of oil on my face.
  


AND SINCE I LOVE TO TAKE #SELFIES, WITH GARNIER, I CAN TAKE THE PERFECT #SELFIE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!

 Since I love taking photos of myself, having a fair skin that is free from blemishes is one of the greatest gifts I received this Christmas. The day I started using Garnier Light Complete, I already noticed a significant improvement on my face. I am so shy to take photos of myself before, but with a fairer skin, I am confident that I'll look better in my #selfies.








No comments:

Post a Comment