Monday, April 6, 2015

A thanksgiving note to everyone who has been a part of my university life! :)



I will always be thankful that my efforts and sacrifices to serve the university
were recognized by my home college, CEAT.



(This is a long thanksgiving note.) I just saw my grades for my last semester in DLSU-D and I can't help but share the joy that I am feeling right now.

To my Lord and God, I would like to thank You for never giving up on me and for all the favor that You have given me. I also appreciate that You used people to show me the right path, to correct me when I commit mistakes and to remind me the importance of integrity. I am thankful that I was able to become the best person that I can be; even better than the 'Dave' I used to be because of Your love. I also recognize the sacrifices of my parents to give us a good education and the kind of life that my brothers and I have. I am so thankful that God has always been the center of this family and that my parents have introduced us to the Faith that I have right now. Mama Marissa and Papa Edgar, I love you and I will be forever grateful for everything that you have done for me. I am sorry if I have broken you hearts a lot of times. I can never be a perfect son and I am thankful because your love for me is unconditional; that you are always understanding. Kuya Ej and Elijah, thank you for your support and for all the love that you give me. I am so glad that I have two great brothers that I can be with whenever I would like to have a good time. To all my aunties who have also taught me valuable lessons in life and blessed me with what what they have, thank you very much and I love you. Tagging Tita Irene, tita Cynthia, tita Ehmie, tita Corazon, tita Eloisa. To my cousins, Elizabeth, Josh and Eunice, thanks for being the most supportive cousins and for all the fun and good memories we shared together. I am looking forward to more fond memories with you. To tito Rene and tita Judith, thank you for your generosity and for welcoming me in your home whenever my cousins and I are bonding with each other. Elijah, Joy, Gela, Nikki and Jacob, I hope that you will have the same relationship with what I, kuya EJ, Josh, Beth and ate Eunice have. I would also like to thank Tita Analyn and tito Zander for being a part of my life. To all my professors in DLSU-D from Day 1 to the final semester, thank you very much for all the support, understanding, encouragement, correction, and love as well as the challenges that you gave me. I salute all of you for dedicating your life to educate the young minds and future leaders of our nation.
Sa lahat ng naging professors ko from different departments, maraming salamat po! My shoutout to Sir Jigz Medina, Ma'am Del Monte, and Sir Tenorio from CLAC; Ma'am Maderal, Ma'am Valdez, Ma'am pantino, Sir Garingan, Sir Gigante and Sir Pantolla from MSD; Sir Casidsid and Sir San Sebastian from REED Department. Engr. Rizaldy, Engr. Monzon (Assoc Dean), Engr. Ermita, and Engr. Lopos, maraming salamat po salahat ng suporta na ibinigay nyo sakin. I will be forever grateful because you chose to trust me despite my flaws. These are some of the reasons why I changed for the better. Sabi nga nila, 'Love begets love' and this might be the reason why I learned to sincerely love CEAT. Engr. Longares, Engr. Alasco, Engr. Ariola, Engr. Acapulco, Engr. Delos Angeles, Engr. Alvaran, and to all my mentors in CEAT, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge, talents, and your lives with us.

To Arch. Anthony Gutierrez, I am deeply honored and sincerely grateful that I was one of those many students that you were able to inspire. I will always be mindful of every good lesson that I have learned from you. Continue inspiring more students because it brings smile on God's face.

To my SCE Family, maraming salamat sa lahat ng suporta and for understanding your kuya kapag pinapangaralan ko kayo. I did it because I want you to become better and to fully love our organization. To our adviser, sir Panulin, maraming salamat po sa pangunawa and for guiding us if we need to make big decisions. Maraming salamat din po sa lahat ng suporta lalo na during Election Days 
Sa aking Kizuna, GSA and AFLBS Families, maraming salamat din for making my 2013 a very blessed and unforgettable year. I will always treasure my experiences in Japan, Indonesia, and Cebu! Special mention kay Mommy Aileen Apolo-de Jesus sa lahat ng suporta and for always believing that I can be a good GSA.

Sa aking NCAF family, maraming salamat for all the inspiration that you have given me. From Sir Rapa, Ma'am Mika, kuya Boom, kuya Kiko, ate Ninya, ate Jesha and to the rest of the family, maraming salamat po for accepting me and for all the support. I hope that someday, I can contribute to what you have always been doing. Batch 7, kumusta na kayo?! :) Maraming salamat din sa LSA Family para sa lahat ng magagandang memories while doing our responsibilities as Student Ambassadors. Emily, Matthew, El-El, and ma'am Maria Gracia, thank you very much po sa lahat ng suporta, advice and for the good memories we shared together at the LSA Office.


Maraming salamat din sa aking ECE51 family for all the memories that we have shared together. We're just a step away to becoming Electronics Engineers! Let's claim it through Christ, our Lord.


Emily, El and CJ, thank you very much for our friendship. I am so blessed to have you as my best friends in La Salle. I hope I was able to inspire you in many ways because you surely have inspired me. Salamat tin kay Tine and Vann na aking special buds! Kay Clark Kent na nakasama ko iba't-ibang lugar, maraming salamat sa friendship. Ang dami na pala nating napagdaanan and I am blessed that I have known you.
Maraming salamat din sa aking pinakamamahal na kaibigan, Madeliane, for inspiring me to live a life that is pleasing to God. Maraming salamat sayo kasi isa ka sa mga dahilang why I always wanted to change for the better. I will always be grateful that you stayed by my side through my ups and downs. Love you, nay! :)

I am also thankful to all the members of Valguna Family for all the support that you have given me. To my lola Estelita, thank you for everything that you did for me and for kuya. Maraming salamat po sa inyo ni Lolo for letting us enjoy our stay sa Barber Shop and sa bahay nyo po. Marami po kaming magagandang memories everytime we visit the shop and I am blessed at naabutan po namin iyon. Mahal ko po kayo. Gusto ko din magpasalamat to my late grandfathers, Lolo Esper and lolo Forte, for all the values that you taught me and for everything that you chose to bless me with. I know that you are with our Father in Heaven and I know that someday I will be with you again. Finally, I would like to thank my lola Conching for the love and all the prayers and encouragement I received from her. Lingid marahil sa kaalam ng nakakarami pero everytime I go out of the country and before magstart ang semester(for the past few semesters), I always ask her to pray over me. Lola, I know that you still have a long life ahead of you and it will be my joy na makita nyo po kaming mga apo nyo na magsucceed in whatever path we have taken. I love you and I will always be grateful that I have you as my lola. This may be too long for others but, if we truly value those who have been with us in an important chapter in our life, WORDS will never be enough to express the gratitude and love that we're feeling. "All things work together for good to those who love God."
My graduation photo.


Mark David A. Valguna
BS Electronics Engineering
De La Salle University - Dasmarinas
201004398

2 comments:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete